Wasior is our third twenty ten wordpress child themes for charity, we playing with multi color header using custom tags: blue, green, yellow, brown, and maroon as default. This theme just One Column, one mainbar without any sidebar. All widgets on footer.
Wasior city is located at a slope of tight forest in Wondama Bay, West Papua, Indonesia, which on October 4, 2010 got drowned by large mud flood after two-days heavy rain.
The impact is of course bearing upon the city, striking houses and environments. It is still uncertainty about total victims but there has been reported that more than 140 died, 150 others are gone while the evacuated is more than 5,000.
- TwentyTen Theme based, WordPress 3.0 default
- WordPress 3.0 version or latest
- ChunkFive CSS3 @font-face for heading
- Single Column (no-sidebar)
- Featured Image
- Author information on each post
- Threaded comments
- Pull style image on posts
- Multi-Color Entry Title
- Customized menu
- Drop-down menu
- 4 footer widgets available
- Grid layout size according to 960 grid system