FREE WordPress Child Theme for Twenty Ten: Bintaro

Bintaro is 8th Free WordPress Theme from WPCharity, Another Twenty Ten Child Theme, with minor custom style.css, footer.php and author.php, look ats image align left and align right, it’s rotate, download this free child theme and enjoy :)

wpcharity_bintaro

Features:

1. A Twenty Ten Child Theme
  2. Please use WordPress 3.0 or above
  3. After installing WordPress 3.0, don’t delete “Twenty Ten” Themes on your hosting
  4. Very small theme package, under 20 KB
  5. Custom headers
  6. Custom backgrounds (image or color)
  7. Custom drop-down Menus
  8. Author info
  9. Simple, clean and light
  10. Threaded comment
  11. Contains two columns: 1 main bar and 1 right bar
  12. Using Google Font

Want this freebie? Enter your email and get it now! Simply enter your email address and the download link will be sent right to your inbox.

This entry was posted in WordPress Child Themes and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to FREE WordPress Child Theme for Twenty Ten: Bintaro

1. Pingback: Free WordPress Theme: Bintaro | WordPress Hey - WordPress News, WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins

2. Pingback: Free WordPress Theme: Bintaro | Zack Live - Free WordPress ThemesZack Live

3. Pingback: Free WordPress Theme: Bintaro | Best Themes - Best WordPress Themes, Free WordPress Themes, Premium WordPress Themes | Best Themes | Best Free Newest WordPress Themes

4. Pingback: 8 Free Elegant WordPress Theme for December 2010 | WordPress Hey - WordPress News, WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins

5. Pingback: 8 Free Elegant WordPress Theme for December 2010 | Resource for Webmasters & Free WordPress Themes

6. Pingback: 8 Free Elegant WordPress Themes for December 2010 | Best Themes - Best WordPress Themes, Free WordPress Themes, Premium WordPress Themes | Best Themes | Best Free Newest WordPress Themes

7. Pingback: Lots of New Twenty Ten Child Themes! | Zeaks Blog

8. Pingback: 6个精品Twenty Ten子主题

9. abr4xas says:

hello, how do I use? I upload everything via ftp to the folder “Twenty Ten” but nothing happens. Can you tell me how you did it?
    Thanks

10. Pingback: Bintaro Twenty Ten theme

11. Pingback: 12 Free TwentyTen Child Themes For WordPress | WordPress MultiSite

12. Pingback: SFCite | Blog | 12 Free TwentyTen Child Themes For WordPress

13. CecilPorter says:

I love this theme! Fantastic.

The only issue I have is the new WP admin bar covers up the top navigation when I’m logged in.

14. skoet says:

Great theme! I really like it! I am just having issue with the menubar under the header image. It is completely gone. Am I doing something wrong? My site is: http://hvidiphone.dk

Thank you!

15. Pingback: 12 уникальных бесплатных шаблонов вордпресс на основе TwentyTen | Ваш Вордпресс

16. Pingback: Bintaro Twenty Ten theme | Zeaks Blog

17. BigMoose says:

I sent you an email about a download problem. But everything is working great now. It was so easy installing and activating your beautiful theme. I’m very grateful and as soon as I’m employed again I will definitely donate as a proper thank you. Your theme is very clean and tidy. I love the round corners and soft shadow. You have a great eye for design. :o)

18. Pingback: Twenty Ten Child ThemesNSpeaks

19. awesome theme, like new theme twenty eleven

20. Pingback: Wordpress Twenty Ten alternatif temalar

21. dailylia says:

hi, i think bintaro is most of my expected theme from wpcharity for my blog.but i got the same problem with mr.skoet, i can’t see my menubar. what to do?

22. Pingback: 更换Bintaro主题 | ImChen's Blog

23. Pingback: 更换Bintaro主题 | ImChen's Blog

24. Pingback: Free Child Themes for Twenty Ten » My Life , My Views

25. Pingback: 20 Twenty Ten Child Themes plus tips och resurser | WPXL

26. Pingback: 6 snygga child theme för Twenty Ten | WPXL

27. Dragonetta says:

Hello, I keep entering my e-mail address, but I never receive the download link for Bintaro. Can you please help me?

28. Reyia H says:

Hello, I keep on entering my correct email address, but I still got no email regarding the download. Is there any other way to download the theme?

Comments are closed.